Planners and suppliers are the key drivers of the events industry. We need each other in order to deliver effective meetings and grow our business. And like in any kind of human interaction, the planner/supplier relationships have their ups and downs. But imagine the positive impact we would have on the meetings industry if planners and suppliers find the ways around these pain points in their daily job? Join MPI Belgium on 19th of October at Aloft hotel Brussels Schuman in a round table session to discuss the "4 pet peeves" of the planner/supplier relationships and the ways to avoid them.
Our panel, Jan Samyn of Seauton and Attila Laszlo of Mondorf Parc Hotel and Sandra Lizioli our facilitator (more names will follow soon). Planners and suppliers will share their points of view, valuable insights and experiences on the following hot topics:
- How to manage planner/supplier expectations?
- What are the best ways to approach the planner?
- What is the role of the "venue finder" in the planner/supplier relationships?
- Who is responsible for the event participants insurance?
- And much more.. cause you can add your topics for the discussion!
Simply send us your questions before the event and we will cover them during the round table discussion.
Why should you join this session?
- Learn from the industry experts their strategies in overcoming the major pain points in the planer/supplier relationships.
- Exchange your experience with other industry experts and receive their point of view on this topic
- If these 4 pet peeves are part of your daily job; this roundtable is must-attend event to see how other planners and suppliers are dealing with this particular topic and how to improve the situation
- Receive the round table findings in your mailbox and apply these tips & tricks to improve the relationships with your planners/suppliers.
- Moreover, don't miss the great networking opportunity with your industry peers!
14:00 - 15:00 Welcome coffee & registration
15:00 - 17:00 Round table session
17:00 - 18:00 Networking with drink & bite
Join our round table conversation to share your experiences and the insights of the meetings industry with us! See you at Aloft hotel Brussels Schuman on 19th October.
Special ticket price for students
Students can benefit from a student special. For 15 EUR (+ TVA) you'll receive entrance to our next event.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding the event.